The Village of La Grange Park understands that during this challenging time, residents may be in need of resources to support their family. We have prepared a guide to local food and delivery services and where you can purchase households essentials to assist you during this time. We ask that you please purchase from our local businesses when you can, as they need the support of the community to survive during this difficult time.
Mattone [pick-up and delivery]
Order by website mattonerestaurant.com or phone (708) 352-7588
Suspending delivery fees
Open at 4:00 p.m.
Bill’s Place [pick-up and delivery]
Order by website billsfastfood.com or phone (708) 352-6730
Monday-Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Panera [pick-up and delivery]
Order by website panerabread.com or Panera app or phone (708) 482-8070
Monday-Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Golden Wok [pick-up and delivery]
Order by website goldenwokonline.com or phone (708) 354-3930
Monday-Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday 12:00 p.m.- 10 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Posto31 [pick-up and delivery]
Order by website posto31.com
Tuesday-Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Dinner Club [ready-to-cook meals for pick-up and delivery]
Order online thedinnerclub.biz
Tuesday/Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Monday/Wednesday/Saturday 9:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
MEALS & GROCERIES FOR THOSE IN NEED (Volunteers & Donations Needed)
Hours of operation are subject to change. Please check with the Greater Chicago Food Depository for the most up-to-date information.
- Jen’s Guesthouse in Willow Springs has generously offered to prepare and deliver meals free of cost to older adults, families with special needs, disabled individuals, and anyone in need during this difficult time. They can deliver to individuals in the following towns: La Grange, La Grange Park, Burr Ridge, Hodgkins, Countryside, Justice, Western Springs, and Lemont. If you are or know a person in need of a meal, please contact Jen’s Guesthouse at 708-839-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interfaith Community Partners is offering to shop and deliver groceries for people 75 or older in the communities they serve who have no other means to safely get food and household supplies. If you, your family member, or neighbor needs this service, call them at, 708-354-9328.
- Share Food, Share Love Food Pantry in Brookfield is open every Tuesday from 7:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and serves all residents of the Villages of Brookfield, Hodgkins, LaGrange Park, Lyons, McCook, North Riverside and Riverside who are in need of food assistance.
- Westchester Food Pantry (Westchester). The Pantry is currently offering prepacked bags of food. They are open every Friday night from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Volunteers and donations are needed.
- Provisio Township Meals on Wheels is available for curbside pickup. Pick-up is available at Proviso Community Café, 1609 36th Ave Melrose Park. Pick-up hours are 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Monday - Friday. Prior to coming, seniors should call 708-316-7488 to confirm that food is still available. Seniors may choose from one hot meal or 5 frozen meals.
- Francis Xavier Food Pantry (La Grange) serves the 60526 & 60525 zip codes. Pick-ups are Tuesdays 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. For more information, click here.
GROCERY & HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIALS
Many retailers have announced special senior and "vulnerable" population shopping hours. The Illinois Retail Merchants Association maintains an ongoing list. Click here to view the list.
Monday - Sunday 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
[Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 Reserved for "Senior Hours"/"Vulnerable Shoppers"]
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Open 24 hours