How to Help
Donate to Feed First Responders
La Grange Meal Train-Emergency Department: https://www.mealtrain.com/trains/w1yn30
Hinsdale Emergency Department Meal Train Link: https://www.mealtrain.com/trains/q43w81
There is currently a shortage of masks in the medical community as they are facing a surge of COVID-19 cases, which puts our healthcare professionals at high risk of contracting the virus themselves and reducing the resiliency of our healthcare system. Chicago Mask Makers is an organization that shares resources and sews non-medical grade masks for use by healthcare workers. If you would like to donate resources, sew , or share patterns and ideas, visit: https://www.chicagomaskmakers.org/
Donate to Plymouth Place Pantry
Plymouth place has over 100 CNA’s, therapists, dietary, hospitality and maintenance employees working 12-hour shifts to keep residents at Plymouth Place healthy and safe. Many of these dedicated employees are single parents who are finding it difficult to secure needed food and supplies for their families after a long shift. To support these employees, Plymouth Place has established a pantry to help provide for their employees’ families. Plymouth Place is currently looking for donations of non-perishable food and toiletries or monetary donations. If you are able to donate goods, please email your name and address to PPCommunications@plymouthplace.org. Donations may be left on your front porch and a volunteer will come pick them up. If you would like to make a monetary donation, please click here. More information on the program can be found here.
Donate or Volunteer
- Share Food, Share Love Food Pantry (Brookfield). Donate or volunteer by clicking here.
- Interfaith Community Partners (La Grange). To volunteer, call 708-354-9328.
- Jen’s Guest House (Willow Springs). To donate or volunteer call 708-839-8000 or email email@example.com.
- Westchester Food Pantry (Westchester). Donations needed. Click here for more information.
- Meals on Wheels (Proviso Township). Donate or volunteer, by clicking here.
- Francis Xavier Food Pantry (La Grange). Donate or volunteer by clicking here.