The Village’s Annual Clean-Up Day will occur on Saturday, October 16th. Regular refuse and recycling carts will NOT be picked up.
How it Works
- Single-family and two-family residences in La Grange Park will receive a one-time clean up service.
- You must include five refuse stickers to insure that all of the acceptable items placed on the curb will be picked-up.
- Acceptable items must be placed on the curb by 6 a.m.
- Items other than furniture, large bulk items and appliances must be placed in bags, cans and/or boxes, not larger than 35 gallons or heavier than 50 pounds each. Mattresses should be bagged to prevent them from becoming waterlogged.
- Stickers can be purchased at Village Hall.
- All Furniture
- Bulk Items (Bicycles, Fans)
- Carpet (must be cut down to 4 feet in length, securely bundled, and less than 30 pounds in weight)
- Any Type of Fluid
- Car Parts, Tires
- Concrete, Asphalt, Rocks, Bricks
- Construction and Demolition Debris
- Hazardous or Medical Waste
- Radioactive Materials
- Railroad Ties
- Scrap Wood and Lumber
- Yard Waste