Serve Your Community, Make A Difference!
If you live in La Grange Park and have an interest in becoming a state certified Paid-on-Call Firefighter and Emergency Medical Technician for the La Grange Park Fire Department, then now's your chance! This is a part-time/paid-on-call position that does not require any previous fire or emergency medical experience. Applications available at the La Grange Park Village Hall (447 N. Catherine Avenue) or click here for the application.
Applicants must attend a mandatory Orientation session, which will be held on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, at 7pm in the La Grange Park Fire Department Station One located at 447 N Catherine. No applicant will be accepted to the Orientation session without a valid ID. All applicants can either bring their completed application to the mandatory orientation or email their completed application to Captain Steve Tullis at email@example.com. All applicants shall meet the following requirements to be considered for employment:
- Must be a Resident of the Village of La Grange Park
- Be eighteen (18) years of age at time of hire
- Possess a High School diploma
- Possess a current and valid Illinois Drivers License
- Submit to and successfully pass a background investigation
- Complete and successfully pass a structured oral interview, physical ability test, medical exam, and drug screening
Please contact Lt. Steve Tullis at (708) 218-7800 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Press Release. Click here to view the flyer.