Residents are advised that the schedule below is only a guideline. Leaves must be raked into the street gutter by 6 a.m. on Monday of the collection week. The Public Work’s Department will do its best to adhere to this schedule however in the event of an emergency, leaf pickup may be delayed. Should the schedule be delayed every attempt will be made to get back on schedule as quickly as possible. During those times when the schedule is delayed your patience and understanding are appreciated.
Note: Please only put leaves out at the curb, it is not acceptable to include grass clippings, weeds, garden plants, bushes or branches in the leaf removal program.
- Center: All streets from La Grange Road east to the IHB railroad tracks
- East: All streets east of the IHB railroad tracks.
- West: All streets west of La Grange Road
Leaves for each section will be collected on the following weeks:
- Center: October 22, November 11
- East: October 8, October 29
- West: October 15, November 5
Weather permitting, we will continue removing leaves as follows:
- Center: December 3
- East: November 19
- West: November 26