- What is the Village water source?
- Is our tap water safe?
- Do I need a water filter?
- Should I buy bottled water?
- Why does the water sometimes smell or taste like chlorine?
- Does the water contain fluoride?
- Does the water contain radon?
- Does my water contain lead?
- What does the Village test for in the water?
- How do I get my water tested?
- Why are there water restrictions?
- What is the hardness of Village tap water?
- Do I need to soften my water?
- Why is our water so warm in the summer?
- Why is my water milky looking?
- Who do I contact with billing questions?
- Who do I contact about water pipes or water meters?
- What if the main shut off valve is not functioning in an emergency?
- Where is the shut off valve?
- What is water service?
- What part of water service is the homeowner’s responsibility?
- Is maintenance of the shut off valve required?
- What if the pipes freeze?
- Why are there utility flags in my parkway?
- Why is the water bill high?
- Who do I contact for water billing questions?
- Who do I contact about the water quality?