The 2022 Annual Clean-Up Day will take place on Saturday, October 15th.
Every October, the Village's waste hauler provides a clean-up day, where residents may dispose of an unlimited amount of refuse, including large items, for a total of five stickers.
How it Works
- Single-family and two-family residences in La Grange Park will receive a one-time clean up service.
- You must include five refuse stickers to insure that all of the acceptable items placed on the curb will be picked-up.
- Acceptable items must be placed on the curb by 6 a.m.
- Items other than furniture, large bulk items and appliances must be placed in bags, cans and/or boxes, not larger than 35 gallons or heavier than 50 pounds each. Mattresses should be bagged to prevent them from becoming waterlogged.
- Stickers can be purchased at Village Hall.
Regular refuse and recycling carts will not be picked up on this date.